| Bryna |
At four months old, Inessa and Bryna are smiling now! If you are lucky, they greet you with a grin. And I wish I could wake with as much giddy happiness as they both do in the mornings. The last few weeks have brought some of this fun:
| Inessa grinning |
| Bryna grinning |
| Bryna smirking |
| Inessa |
| Inessa thinking about Hubble cat |
| Bryna watching us in the kitchen |
| Bryna |
| Inessa |
| Bryna |
![]() |
| Zach and Bryna |
| Bryna and Inessa, a little more than 10 lbs each at 4 months old. |
![]() |
| Inessa and Bryna, alert in the morning, doing slug impressions |
And they are even starting to grab things with their hands!
| Bryna |
![]() |
| Bryna's hand grasping my necklace |
| Inessa and Bryna in the sunlight |
| Inessa |
It's a challenge to transport them, but they still look darling in their carseats.
![]() |
| Getting in the carseat is scary. The pacifier helps to comfort Bryna. |
![]() |
| Inessa in her snowflake sleeper excited and a little nervous about going somewhere. |
![]() |
| Changing Bryna's diaper in the back of the Subaru during an outing. |
| Inessa and Hubble |
| Bryna in the kitchen sink |
![]() |
| Twin baths, a great idea! (Inessa on right) |
| Zach drying Bryna after bath. No one likes getting out of the bath! |
![]() |
| Baptism day |
| Katie holding Bryna |
A few whimsical things I hope to do with my daughters:
(a list I scrawled in barely readable print in my sleep-deprived, terrified, blue blur the week I brought them home from the hospital. Because when you are feeling defeated, you need something to look forward to.)
Dance
Read to them
Hug them
Star gaze
Lay in the grass and watch clouds
Paint, draw, crafts
Play with the cats
Relax together
Swim
Have a deep or challenging conversation (yes, I do look forward to that)
Festivals, fairs, museums
Travel, road trip, train, especially to our favorite places like the national parks and Disneyland
Make music together
Drive in movies
Teach them to take photos
Answer "why?" and ask "why?"
Make forts and tents
Build sandcastles
Roast s'mores
Watch fireworks
Trick or Treat
Let them see my flaws and strengths













That's similar to a list you and I have made before :)
ReplyDelete